Year 2011, Students presenting the projects
Congratulation to Hana Adam, won Bronze Medal
Hana has been chosen to participate the THE AFRICAN CHAMPION CUP FOR TAEKWONDO. which will be at SANGAL on 20-11-2010.
view photogallery for images
|Students Affairs Council:
The Council of the Students Body is formed as follows:-
- Dean of students - Chairman
- Four supervisors
From Deanship of students affairs………..Members
Representatives of students from each faculty………….Members
- To ensure that the relationship of the students with the administration is not an adversary one, but one which embraces a mutuality of concern, respect, cooperation and dedication.
- To create an unparallel experience where students embrace learning and diversity to become leaders in service of their community.
- To cherish the value of excellence, leadership, exploration, respect for others and community.
- To establish effective mechanisms to ensure student participation in decision- making regarding the quality of student life at the university.
- To provide healthy environment conducive to self development and leadership achievement.
- To enable students to express their talents, practice hobbies and attain self satisfaction in leisure and entertainment.
- To provide opportunities for student engagement, learning and discovery in a diverse environment that will optimize their university experience and prepare them to serve their community.