Year 2011, Students presenting the projects.
Congratulation to Hana Adam, won Bronze Medal
Hana has been chosen to participate the THE AFRICAN CHAMPION CUP FOR TAEKWONDO. which will be at SANGAL on 20-11-2010.
view photogallery for images
- Offers advice on academic issues .
- Organizes seminars and workshops on academic questions.
- Students are encouraged to avail themselves of the full range of sports facilities.
- Offers social and psychological advice to the students.
- Students are advised to avail themselves of the full range of cultural and fine arts opportunities at the Future University.
- Offers services on transportation, temporary employment and housing.
- Helps in organizing students exchange programs and establish links with other universities abroad.
- Extend support and enhance relationship with civil societies and non governmental organizations and increase the awareness of the society with ICT.
- Encourage and promote the establishment of local chapters of international professional societies. Clubs and societies in various fields of knowledge, interests and hobbies are encouraged.
- Works with other administrative units of the university to provide all services needed by the new arriving students.
It promotes interaction between local and international students through joint festivals, sport contests and cultural weeks in order to maintain better understanding and cooperation between students of different ethnic and cultural background