Why studying at FU?
We have a thriving academic community of more than 2,000 students, including almost 10 to 15% students from all over the world. Right now, we have students from Africa, Asia and the Middle East on campus. This rich mix of nationalities and cultural backgrounds gives the university a truly international and cosmopolitan feel.
- 24 hour Security Guards Station
- Online Library
- Sports Division and Complex
- International Faculties
- Medical Care Unit
- Student Union
- MultiPurpose Hall
- Space technology centre
Once you’re at the University, our support includes:
- An international orientation program: The orientation program is held during the week before the start of term to give you a chance to settle into life at the university and in the FU, if you have just arrived. During the program, you will see where you will be studying, meet university staff, find accommodation if you have not already done so and make new friends.
- Advice on accommodation, immigration, health, finance, travel and social activities.
- Free english and mathematics crash courses before your full-time study begins.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to settle in, make friends and improve your academic English and study skills, so you can get the most out of your time at the Future University. You can also get specialist advice and support from our student support, visa support and information on finance and accommodation.
You can join other international students in the International Students’ Society and meet others who share your interests in different national, interest and religious societies on campus. The International Students’ Society is run by the International Students Office. This office also organizes social events, cultural activities and outings throughout the year.How to Apply
to know more please click here
Snapshot of International Students
Dr.Nour Eldin M. Elshaiekh, Dean Faculty of Computer Science, Mr. Nadir Farah, ICDL center Manager and Dr.Khalid Ibrahim, recently has published a journal paper entitled “The Role Of Knowledge Based System In Sudanese Higher Education Institutions”. 11-10-2013
The FU conducted a knowledge management Seminar last September 4, 2013 at Omdurman Hall, and invited one of the gurus of Knowledge Management field Prof Peter Charles Woods, Director of Knowledge Management Centre, Multimedia University, Malaysia. 08-09-2013
Dr. Nour Eldin M. Elshaiekh, the Dean of the faculty of Computer Science presented a Conference paper entitled “Arabic Mathematical Symbol insertion Application system using Arabic Pack for Math Type software”. 31-07-2013
There is no events.